seven's-team  Index du Forum
seven's-team
Bienvenue dans la Seven'S une team Call of duty 7 et 8 qui joue à 80 % pour le fun et 20 % pour la compétition dans plusieurs mode de jeu . présentez-vous on vous testera :D . A bientôt ;)

seven's-team  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HD House Season 5*Episod.e 22 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    seven's-team Index du Forum -> Seven's-team -> Chaîne Youtube VII
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fulharli

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD House Season 5*Episod.e 22 Répondre en citant

House Season 5 Episode 22 > bit.ly/1Zf1IdQ

House Season 5 Episode 22

10cf746e54
He figures he's over his insomnia, goes to the bathroom to wash up and discovers that he's still hallucinating Amber. But House defo doesnt have Parkinsons, and still his 600 mg/day is nuts. I have that, and theyre wrong on quite a few aspects of it: - They very rarely happen twice, to my knowledge never in short succession. The song on the boom box was Fight the Power, a 1989 song by Public Enemy that was released as part of soundtrack of Do The Right Thing. Plot[edit]. M-II April 28th, 2009 at 1:42 pm Was I the only person who thought the actor playing Seth looked a lot like a young Matt Damon? . What a catch that you noticed that it said take 3 times a day! Very fine bachelor party. bah humbug. The patient is actually interesting for a change, and reminded me of a young Matt Damon. Thor D April 28th, 2009 at 1:35 pm This episode was one of the darkest house episodes Ive seen.

At any rate, a congenital deaf person could have a reaction like that to the noises he was experiencing. Its kind of like rehab the patient needs to want it for it to work effectively. ninguem April 28th, 2009 at 10:29 am Huh, you guys liked the hallucinations? Is it medically possible for someone to have such vivid hallucinations? Isnt it a sign of schizophrenia? I did not like that aspect of the episode at all. What about pre-implant scans? (MRI, stenger X ray?) How can Chase install an implant without knowing the shape of cochlea? 3. Music[edit]. Thats a pretty intense realization that I think deserves discussion. Cameron admits she asked Wilson to plan a bachelor party for Chase. Please edit the article to focus on discussing the work rather than merely reiterating the plot. Flames did look totally fake, though, I agree with you on that.

saw the videogamethe real world 09sleepy hollow s01e13vampire diaries season 6 720ppearl jam lightnin bolttraditional animation techniques in photoshopamerican pie 2006ace ventura when nature callstwo and a half men s12e11about a boy s01e04 1080p

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    seven's-team Index du Forum -> Seven's-team -> Chaîne Youtube VII Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'